Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Get in to Disneyland FREE!


ARRRRRG, ye mateys, in 2009 Disneyland will be letting people in for free ON THEIR BIRTHDAY! All you have to do is sign up on their website disneyland.com and, of course, go to Disneyland on your birthday. I can't think of anything pirate-y to end this on so just do it.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

LOL! You are a nerd!

Amy said...

You are so cute! I love seeing all these cute pics of Judd, he is so adorable, looks just like you! I hope all is going well.

Lacey Sue said...

Okay, I know I just commented on your blog below, but I have to tell ya. We were just in Disneyland last month, and when my son Braden saw this picture he started screaming "Pirates mom, wanna ride, PIRATES mom wanna RIDE!" It was so funny, I just thought I would share it with ya!

Magic Moments said...

Isn't Disneyland awesome! I feel so blessed to have something so fun near us. Halloween time has been the best so far.

Mark and Kyra Herbst said...

Hi Loni! I am so glad I found your blog! Your family is the cutest!

Kierst said...

Bummer! My birthday's on a Sunday!