SO, I know, i know, its been over a month since my last post and so many things have happened. Some happy, some hard.
Thanksgiving was great. Jill, Matt and Brian (Steve's sister and family) came to visit and we had possibly the best dinner ever. Thank you Matt, turkey guru. Christmas was so fun though we thought we'd never thaw out after over two weeks in the Utah cold (so we're now California wimps. Its true.) Judd got a tent/teepee/tunnel set from Santa/Costco and thinks its great. Stevo got a Best of John Denver CD and now sings Wild Montana Skies all over the house. Loni got beautiful handmade dishes and a veggie cookbook. We're now eating healthily in style. New Years eve was wild with Mom and Dad Lawrence, Stevo, I, Judd and Matt, Jill and Brian having a Karaoke marathon. Brian and Judd ate the microphones while they danced to the vocal stylings of Matthew Odle.
New Years Eve was a somber day. Grandpa George passed away quietly in the morning and the rest of the day we spent with our family around us. We miss him but are so thankful he's not suffering any longer. Families are forever.
We're back in California and just plugging along. We did get a new camera so hopefully there will be more posts on here with some fun pictures.....just keep checkin' back! :)
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
LONI!! Im so glad you blogged again, been thinking about ya. Man I sure do miss walking. and having friends! Wow, I miss you guys! Sorry your grandpa dies. Hugs to you.
I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa.
Your little boy is so cute. Fun pictures.
There you are. Well, it is not like I don't see you. I'm glad to hear about your Christmas and New Years and sad to hear about your Grandfather. I'm glad your back and ready to kick it with our little group again. We enjoyed your birthday. You really are a great friend and I am so exited that we don't have to move apart for awhile.
A pink floyd reference?
Post a Comment