Congrats you two. Being that August is in two weeks! Glad your in Oregon we will have to get together before the baby comes, or after to catch up. Hope everything is going well.
Stevo and I both served missions for our church in Brasil. We miss the people, still eat rice and beans regularly, and can both speak Portuguese.....though we don't do it often enough.
10 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. One of each, now that's perfect planning :)
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! yOU BROKE THE BOY STREAK! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
So happy for you. Girls are a lot of fun.
Yay!!!!! Congrats!
Congrats, guys! We didn't even know you are pregnant. Keep us posted!
Congrats Loni! You'll just adore having a little girl, I'm sure...
We moved back in the middle of January... it's been challenging, but we're getting through it.
Yeah! Finally a girl!! Our palmer boys are sooo excited...
I am so happy for you guys and so happy that we are still going to live close for a little while longer.
Congrats you two. Being that August is in two weeks! Glad your in Oregon we will have to get together before the baby comes, or after to catch up. Hope everything is going well.
Post a Comment