I took this one morning when I was up with the kids. I love it here. I love our (rented) house. I love the town. I love our ward. I love the Ross and TJ Max that are both within 5 min. I love how beautiful life is here.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
I love where I live.
I took this one morning when I was up with the kids. I love it here. I love our (rented) house. I love the town. I love our ward. I love the Ross and TJ Max that are both within 5 min. I love how beautiful life is here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What a great example you are to me! Hopefully I can have the same great attitude that you do. See you in a few weeks - yay!
Wow, beautiful! I'm glad you're happy and loving where you are, that's very important!
wow, awesome pic! I know someone in Corvalis. Are you actually in corvalis? She sells with me on our hyenacart site. I LOVE Wrens costume. So awesome!
Post a Comment