Last Saturday we went ahunting to the mountains with Steve's mom and dad looking for, well, not your cookie-cutter Christmas tree but a true, feral-masterpiece Christmas Pine. After an hour and a half of driving up and up and seeing NO trees (I'm not even exaggerating here folks) I started carefully preparing Steve for the possibility that we might have to "maybe just go look at that tree lot we saw on the corner." (No easy task, let me tell you) We finally stopped to feed the Wrenners and Steve and Judd hopping in Dad Platt's car to scout further up the trail. Twenty minutes later down the trail they came with this 11 foot beauty.
Last night we decorated our gingerbread house. Judd eat more candy then he put on. So fun!
Merry Christmas season to everyone!
I want to know: What are some of your Christmas plans or traditions?


6 comments:
Love the tree! Glad you found it.
I want to make a gingerbread house this year. I just havent figured out how. 2 problems, 1- wheat. 2- red dye. I guess we could make one and say, no you cant eat any of it at all, not even one crumb. but where would the fun be then?
We plan to stay here in Missoula. there is another family that also has no family here and we are going to get together and share Christmas dinner.
Hmm...I'm planning on spending some time..with you! We can't wait to see all of you.
We can't wait to get going on some gingerbread houses of our own, and of course picking a live tree (Heb's coming back from DC on Saturday and we'll go pick one out.)
Loni!!!! It's a beautiful tree!!!! So much fun!!! I just love it!
Steve would want a feral Christmas tree. I'm jealous. We thought along those lines, but weren't brave enough to try it. Miss you guys.
Look at you blogging! Looks like you've been up to some fun stuff. We'd like to have you guys over before we head home for the holidays.
So fun, I love the real Christmas tree. Glad to see you guys are doing well. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment