Monday, February 20, 2012

baby pictures

 So I know Judd's eyes are a little crazy here (mommy is not the best photographer) but just look at that smile!  He loves his new brother.  In primary this week I heard that he raised his hand at least 4 times during sharing time/ singing time to say he has a new baby at his house and that it is a brother.  :)
Just look at my beautiful mom.  No grandma should look that good.  We are REALLY really REALLY missing her.  Thank you for coming, momma!

Wren loves her new brother, too.  She wants to be a little more hands on than Judd and we are learning to be constantly vigilant.  Poor Ford does not even know a life without constant pokes to his little face....

But what a face!  Look at our cutest man.  He is a serious little guy and so good.  He only cries when he is either hungry or has a messy diaper.  He loves to quietly look around.  

Brothers.  Ford always turns his head when he hears Judd.  They are going to be good buddies.  And please notice Judd's Star Wars Lego shirt. I don't know if I have mentioned the OBSESSION that is Star Wars Legos at our house.  Judd has to wear that shirt every day.

And this picture loaded sideways but I'm too lazy to delete it and turn it.  So just turn your head to the left with me.  There you go.  And look, a full body shot!  That is a cute boy if I ever saw one.  

Hope this gives you a little taste of our new life with Ford.  

5 comments:

Carly said...

omgosh he is the cutest. and I love him so much. we miss you all. please keep the pictures coming.

Rachel said...

So precious!!!! Congratulations!!! I don't know it you saw this on fb already, but it's about how newborns can acutally communicate. It's very interesting. IT's worth watching! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv3-74EFtWQ

Michelle Evans said...

congratulations! you make beautiful children!!

Abby said...

Oh what a darling babe! Congratulations to all of you!

Sharon said...

I showed these pics to my dad yesterday. He couldn't believe that you have three kids! So cute!