Thursday, March 8, 2012

Brother becomes the photographer







Judd has figured out how to use the camera...kinda. ( Who doesn't like a good shot of the photographer's feet?)  And he takes his duties seriously.  He has some definite ideas about what kind of pictures he wants ("Take this picture of me and brother, mom." or "We need a picture of his feet!").  I love it because it might mean I actually have a few pictures of ME and this baby.  I truly regret that I don't have more pictures of me and my Judd and Wren babies.  I seem to be the head photographer around here....not that I'm a very good one :).  But its so easy to forget just how tiny and sweet a newborn is.  I so love, LOVE this newborn time and want to soak it up and remember it as much as I can.     

1 comment:

Taylor Gardner said...

I could have been reading this post from my own journal. I know EXACTLY what you mean, and I have just gained a little photographer in my house, too. Its the best!!! Your kids are so precious. So sad we arent closer.