Just a little photo shoot from Sunday, March 4th. You can tell Ford was really into it. But just look at his cute hat! Doesn't he look like a little munchkin? Thank you to Carly who is unbelievably talented and made us that cute head wear. Love it.
Judd is a really sweet big brother. He loves Ford and is so gentle with him (unlike a wild little blond girl we know--not that she doesn't love Ford.....in fact I would say she violently loves him). He is always willing to help get diapers or pick out little clothes. I can even leave Judd alone with Ford and not come back to a screaming babe. In fact, Ford adores Judd and always swings his head around to look at his brother. Judd's favorite thing to do right now is have Ford lay on his chest so he can hear his "heart beep". I think they are going to be good buddies.


1 comment:
She "violently loves" him... oh, that is so funny. I remember saying that when Will was a baby it wasn't jealousy or anything that I was worried about, I was worried that she loved him TOO MUCH! And you summed that up with violent love.
Post a Comment